When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 2, 2010

Sunshine Award

So sweet! Gay at It's a Hodge Podge Life gave me a sunshine award. Just what I needed in the last few overcast, a little too cool for Houston days. Thanks Gay! If you haven't visited her, be sure to check out her cute blog and her Etsy Shop. I have said it before and I will say it again. I LOVE her wire wrapped crosses... so pretty!
Gotta follow some rules and have some linky fun! Here they are:
 
1. Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers 
3. Link the nominees within my post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from


Here are my 12 nominated bloggers:
 
Jamie @ Pure Joy
Marie-Jolie @ Permission to Unwind
Tracy @ Sweet Harper
Gabrielle @ Bee Wise Bags

I so enjoy reading the above blogs, and I am sure you will love them too! Go visit... I dare ya! :)



11 comments:

  1. Thank you Lanie! That was so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lanie! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! Feel free to visit Appleseed Gifts to check out my 2 new blogs (see left sidebar)...thanks in advance!!

    Ginger
    Appleseed Gifts
    http://appleseed-gifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank you THANK you. I need a little sunshine right now! I'm off to find some sunny recipients of this award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Stopping by with some PEAR love... hope you're having a great day!

    Joanne @ Ready, Set, Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic post! It's always nice to know that your blog is loved!! And now I know mine is too! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday Follow. Congrats on your award. I love that you have an Erma Bombeck quote up there!
    Holly
    www.504main.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award!

    Look forward to reading more of your blog.

    New follower from Friday Follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!

    I am following you from Friday Follow
    Hope to see you soon at http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Friday following you.

    Congrats on your award!

    Mom-et-al.com

    -Maria

    /

    ReplyDelete