When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 5, 2010

Friday Favorites (Feb. 5, 2010)


I decided that I will start posting a pic with each of the links I give you for Friday Favorites. However, since I am headed out of town for a much needed retreat with some women from my church, I will just give you links this week.


Emily at Red Bird Crafts posted how to make Heart Magnets


Kara at Kara's Kitchen Creations poste a recipe for Sour Cream Banana Muffins


 
Have a fabulous weekend my friends!

6 comments:

  1. You are very talented! I'm glad I found you through Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!

    Joanne @ Ready, Set, Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Trendy Treehouse's "Follow Me Friday"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fellow Texan!!

    Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I look forward to coming back! Would you follow me back?

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog layout! Found you through Follow Me Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping in and following from Trendy Treehouse's Marketing Monday. Come and visit me

    misadventuresofmomof3.me

    ReplyDelete