When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 28, 2010

Monday Musings... Dreams


“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have
was once among the things you only hoped for.”
~Epicurus

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”
~Goethe

“Dreams are like the paints of a great artist.
Your dreams are your paints, the world is your canvas.
Believing, is the brush that converts
your dreams into a masterpiece of reality.”
~Author Unknown

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
~C.S. Lewis

“All men dream: but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
wake in the day to find that it was vanity:
but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
~T.E. Lawrence

What are your dreams today?

4 comments:

  1. For a long time I've dreamed of creating notecards and gift enclosure cards from my photos. I'm now doing that.

    Hello. Fellow Texas Blogging Gal member here to let you know about a giveaway of my Snail Mail Notes. Notecards include Texas themes and scriptures. You can see giveaway details at http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/snail-mail-notes-giveaway/ and see my notes at www.snailmailnotes.com.

    LoneStarLifer
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! I love these quotes thank you! Have a PEAR-fectly great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. French Picnic is sending you some PEAR love, come see the new project today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanie - here is another dream quote for you:

    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

    ReplyDelete