When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 9, 2010

Sharing a giveaway with you...

If you get the opportunity today. I highly suggest visiting New Day New Season for a beautiful giveaway. Tara does some amazing work and she is sharing it with us! She will be giving away one of her handmade domino pendants and a handmade wire wrapped cross (both pictured below). She also will be giving away a handmade surprise! Now who doesn't love a surprise?!



Be sure to tell her I said hello!

Be back later with an awesome sugar cookie recipe.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....thanks Lanie! Love your blog. So thankful that I have met so many wonderful ladies through cyberspace. Lovin this giveaway thing. So fun!
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete