When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 8, 2010

Monday Musings... Love



It being the fact that Valentine's Day is only 6 days away, what better theme for Monday Musings than LOVE?

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove
than the hunger for bread.
~Mother Teresa

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.
It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
~Charles Morgan

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself.
To melt and be like a running brook
that sings its melody to the night.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart
and give thanks for another day of loving.
~Kahlil Gibran

For you see, each day I love you more.
Today more than yesterday
and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
my soul can reach.
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Who, being loved, is poor.
~Oscar Wilde

1 comment: