When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 2, 2011

Quick totes for 1st Day of Summer Gifts...

Target had these straw totes for $2.50 in the dollar section. I ran over to Hobby Lobby and bought some ribbon to make the bows and hot glued them on to the totes.

This morning my girls got a fun surprise for the 1st day of summer. New flip flops, a beach towel, a bathing suit, sunglasses and a nail polish for their toes.




They're definitely ready for some summer fun!


By the way, I was at Target yesterday and the $2.50 totes are 30% off. Making for a pretty great bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I gotta get me a hot gun one of these days!

    P.S. I didn't have your email, so I wrote a little response to you in the comments of my blog today. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great kickoff to summer. You're so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete