When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 3, 2011

ICAD #1 Being motivated to create...

For a while now, I have been following a blog called Daisy Yellow. Tammy came up with a fun idea for the summer. I think this just might get my creative juices flowing. It is called ICAD or Index Card a Day. I dare you to join in! Go HERE to see the details.
ICAD #1 (Faber Castell Pitt Pen and Copic markers)

Talk about needing to let go of perfection! Would you believe I wanted to draw this over again? I decided not to of course, look what the card says after all. Besides didn't I say I was going to EMBRACE imperfection this year?

Maybe I can get some more doodles like THESE goin' on. I really had fun there!

Trying to get my little Katiebug to do this along with me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment