When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 10, 2011

ICAD #4-7 Courtesy of my Katiebug...

ICAD#4 Katie says, "Only big guys in red pickup truck have seen ufo's except for this guy."


ICAD #5 Katie says, "If he lays in the sun too long, he'll melt." (I love the reflection of the sun on the water.)

ICAD #6 Katie says, "How long do you think he will last dancing?" (Personally I think he looks like he could soar!)


ICAD #7 Katie says, "The flamingo looks like he is going to burn his beak on the sun!" (Flamingos are well loved in our house, especially by Nikki!)

Don't forget to check out Inspiration Friday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment