When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 31, 2011

This year's teacher gifts... handmade, only not by me!

When it comes to giving teacher gifts, I prefer to go handmade. This way, the gift is original and from the heart. I usually have the girls do some investigating into each of their teacher's favorite colors and go from there.

Years past I have made chalkboard flower pots like this one tutorial found here...



... or given hand painted marble magnets in their favorite color like these in my Etsy shop...



...or making a cute clipboard like this one (sorry no tututorial).


But this year, since I am tired and worn out from working on my latest creation right now...


...I resorted to Etsy and look what I found...





They are the cutest bottle cap key chains and I purchased them from an Etsy shop owned by a fellow Texan. If you are interested in buying one of these adorable key chains or another super cute bottle cap item such as a necklace, bracelet, earrings or purse charm, go visit the Bling is My Thing Etsy shop. Katie provided a quality product at a reasonable price and with super quick shipping. I love them and I'm sure the girls' teachers will too!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything! Those are wonderful teacher gifts, and the keychains are too cute!

    Your clothespin magnets are also really cute. I have some of those, remember?!!

    ReplyDelete