When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 30, 2011

Monday Musings... Happy Memorial Day!


He didn't die in a war, but he was a vet when he passed away just 2 years ago. Remembering my father-in-law Henry today...

Thank you to all of our military men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Thank you also to those who continue to fight for our great country.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
~John F. Kennedy

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment