When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 27, 2010

Jazzercise!


I know we all have our own ways we like to exercise. Some hit the gym and do the treadmill, eliptical, bike and weights with their favorite tunes on their iPod. Others like to run, run, run. I am a fan of neither, but I love good updated music and I love to dance. Jazzercise combines cardio, strength and stretch in one workout to the best music. I workout to the likes of everyone from Michael Buble, Mary J.Blige, Beyonce, Nelly Furtado and the list goes on and on.

The best thing about Jazzercise is that I have fun and don't feel like I am working out, but boy can I feel it the next day! It is a good pain that lets me know I worked all of my muscles.

I highly recommend Jazzercise. It is a fantastic and fun workout.

If you are in the northwest Houston area and would like to give it a try. Stop by http://www.jazzfitnesscenters.com/ or call 281-855-FITT(3488). This particular franchise was ranked #1 Jazzercise franchise out of 8000 in 2006, 2007 and 2008. I promise you will love the instructors too!

Whatever you choose for your fitness routine today, have a fantastic workout!


While many reviews are created as a result of receiving a complimentary product, the above content was provided by Lanie J. and Co. because it is a product that I believe in and purchase regularly. The item reviewed was purchased on my own and was not compensated in any way for a review. Disclaimer/Terms of use.

1 comment: