When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 18, 2010

Friendship

 I just love this picture of my youngest when she was 1-1/2 years old with one of her playmates. So precious!

5 comments:

  1. Suich a sweet photo...love it! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is spectacular! Great skills. I also love the design of your blog and your creative ideas. That T-shirt for school graduation is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you, and wanted to say hi! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! Just stopped by to check out the blog. Found you through the Follow Me Friday blog hop. Come check out my blog if you get the chance! Have a great weekend!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete