When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 26, 2010

I'm being featured today...


I am being featured today at Scraps and Scribbles! Courtney has posted a lovely write up. I really enjoyed answering all her questions. You can see the post here. While you are visiting. Take a look around Courtney's cute blog and tell her I said hello! :)

2 comments:

  1. I read your feature on Scraps and Scribbles...it was terrific! You are so special and have such a gift for creating. (See, it's not just me who thinks so! You have lots of fans!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me feature you! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete