When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 7, 2010

Friday Favorites (5/7/10)

Looks like I've got a little spring theme going today! If you haven't noticed, I LOVE color!

If you were featured here or any other Friday, feel free to grab an "I was featured" button from the right sidebar.







Have a great Mother's Day. Hug your Mom close. If she has already left this earth, tell her you love her anyway. I promise she is listening.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Forever Flowers one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you over from Trendy Treehouse’s Follow Me Friday!

    Stop by and enter my giveaway:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for featuring my tiered planter! I was so thrilled to see it pop up in my reader. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete