When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 17, 2010

Monday Musings... Funnies


Because I believe we all could use a good laugh, especially on a Monday, here are some funnies to get you going in the right direction...

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
~Robert McCloskey

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand
a single word of what I am saying.”
~Oscar Wilde

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
~Jack Handey

"I have six locks on my door all in a row.
When I go out, I lock every other one.
I figure no matter how long somebody stands there
picking the locks,
they are always locking three."
~Elayne Boosler

"The only way to keep your health is to eat
what you don't want,
drink what you don't like,
and do what you'd rather not."
 ~ Mark Twain

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
~Douglas Adams


...Have a great Monday and don't take things to seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. I had forgotten that one by McCloskey, but I used to repeat that as a child.

    ReplyDelete