When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 1, 2010

Satuday Featured Blog...Mary K Jewels!

Today's featured blog is Mary K Jewels!


Mary has a beautiful blog to promote her craft and a beautiful Etsy shop to match. She creates some wonderful pieces that can be designed to go with any ensemble.

And her prices? Well, they are more than reasonable! After you read about Mary K here, be sure to check out more of her wonderful pieces on her blog and in her shop!

 

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I have been married for 3 years, and we have one little dog. I'm a Minnesota girl with long winters to get through, so I started scrapbooking and somehow it evolved into jewelry making. I keep up with both craft hobbies by organizing 3-day scrapbooking retreats.


Give us a little insight to what your blog and Etsy shop is about.
Both my blog and Etsy shop are a new adventure for me. After weeks of friends, coworkers, and family begging to buy my jewelry, I decided to open the Etsy shop. I started the blog to feature new designs and advertise sales. I plan to branch out into other types of jewelry, but for now the interchangeable watch bands keep me busy!

What made you start blogging/crafting?
I started making my watch bands after seeing them for sale in other places. I thought they were so cute and such a smart idea, so I decided to give it a try myself. I started blogging to spread the word about my jewelry!

Who does your blog appeal to?
My blog appeals to anyone who appreciates crafting, jewelry, and creativity. I try to post a variety of different designs to appeal to anyone. Many readers have learned that if there isn't something they love, I will do a custom order for them.

What do you love about blogging?
I love being able to reach so many people at once. It's been a great way to advertise my watch bands. I also love getting feedback about my watches. I have lots of happy customers that return for more!

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog/shop in the future?
In the (hopefully!) near future, I will offer gift certificates. Many times customers have wanted to give my bands as a gift but are unsure of color, style, and size. Gift certificates will be the perfect answer for those gifts.

What are 3 of your favorite posts on your blog...






Please share some of your favorite blogs with us.
Young House Love
Bower Power
Oops I Craft My Pants

Please share your top 3 favorite Etsy Shops
Two Peas in A Pod Designs
Leen The Graphics Queen

Thanks so much Mary for letting me feature your lovely blog and shop. Your jewerly is beautiful and it has been a real pleasure getting to know more about you!

1 comment:

  1. HI Lanie! Have missed visiting lately. Great post and featured blogger. She does great work. Will check her out.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete