When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 5, 2010

It's a Social Parade!! Wednesday link up!

Smart and Trendy Moms
 
I'm linking up at Smart Trendy Moms for a social parade! It's another chance to meet new friends through Google Friend Connect, Twitter and Facebook.
 
Click on the button above and come and join the fun!

11 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, coming from the Social Parade! I'd love for you to come visit my blog

    www.esbechic.com

    Thanks,
    Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am a new follower! Thanks for linking up with us at Smart and Trendy Moms Social Parade. Hope to see you again next week:) Have a great day.
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanie! Been missin you. Hope all is well. Won't be linking up. Too much going on in my life right now. Just stopped in to say hello.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Social Parade!

    Sarah
    http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I am here from the Social Parade. I decided to follow your blog. I hope you will come check my blog out and possibly become a follower. I am #21 Traci66 on Mr. Linky or http://traci66.blogspot.com
    While your there check out my 1st giveaway it is on my right sidebar at the top. This is just the beginning of many giveaways to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Social Parade to follow- this should be fun!
    dddiva @ Our Loonyverse

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower from the parade here!

    http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower via the social parade.
    http://bookish-delights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello !

    I am a new public GFC follower - janetfaye from Smart and Trendy Moms It's a Social Parade.

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/ts-social-parade-google-friend-connect.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Stopping by from the Social Parade. I am now a Google Friend. www.couponsaregreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have never tried this and I missed this one! I will have to try it the next time!

    ReplyDelete