When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

July 1, 2010

Summertime Ribbon Flipflops


Last week when I posted about my ribbon storage someone asked just what I did will all that ribbon? Some of it is used to make the clipboards in my Etsy shop. Some of it is used for cards that I make too. Yesterday, I decided to use some to make these cute, inexpensive flipflops for the girls. Actually Katie was able to help with hers (they are the blue ones). She had fun picking out the ribbon and tying it on. I think the flipflops were $2.00 at Walmart. Since we live in them all summer, I thought they would be cute.

To make them, simply cut your ribbon to the length desired and double tie them all the way around the top of the flipflop. Easy as that and a great way to spend time with the kiddos!

What are some crafty and creative ways you use your ribbon?

Edited to add... A dot of hot glue with each ribbon might be wise. Otherwise, your child will leave a trail of ribbon where ever she goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment