When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

July 3, 2010

Have you tried Motivated Moms?

“Procrastination is the bad habit
of putting of until the day after tomorrow
what should have been done the day before yesterday.”
~Napoleon Hill

I am a procrastinator! Not an amateur one, a pure, bonified professional procrastinator. I am an expert at putting things I need to get done off. Particularly housework!

Last year, in the midst of suffering from lack of sleep that caused great fatigue I found Motivated Moms. I purchased and printed their daily planner and now have a basic checklist to make sure I am on track each day to do what needs to be done. There are daily items, the things you do everyday as well as a list of small tasks you can do each day to keep your house up. So instead of all day cleaning sprees (which are difficult with small children and if you are extremely tired), I do a little each day to keep the house up. My house is cleaner than it has been in some time.

Starting July 1st Motivated Moms have cut the price for a 2010 planner from $8 to just $4! It is a chance for you to try the planner out at a very inexpensive cost. I promise you will love it!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great find! A good daily planner can make a HUGE difference. Thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like this. Looks like a great planner idea! I definitely clean in little bits around the house. I always clean our shower, right before I take a shower. Its easy to take the extra time once a week and I'm about to get wet anyways, so that's no biggie. I like the ones with integrated bible schedule too. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a HUGE procrastinator! This planner idea looks great....I just wish I would remember to write in them. LOL I may have to try it out for $4 though. :)

    Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
    Mother of Pearl It Is

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm a little behind, but I wanted to check out some more blogs. I'm a new follower from New Friend Fridays.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!

    ReplyDelete