When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

July 23, 2010

Friday Favorites (7/23/10)



Other Links I Love:
Don't forget to grab your "I Was Featured" button to the left!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I saw those ladybug pavers too, so cute! Thanks so much for visiting and entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, my brother actually made those for his wifes garden. They were so cute I had to put them on my blog. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me! What a fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I’m following you now on New Friend Fridays! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete