When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

July 24, 2010

The Creations by Lanie Etsy Shop Has Something New...

The Creations by Lanie Etsy shop is slowly being restocked. I made some cute hand painted marble magnets and listed them yesterday. Here is a sample...


I will be listing some new clothespin magnets in the coming week too.

Yesterday, right after I listed the magnets, I was sent a message that one of the sets was included in an Etsy treasury! I have never been listed in a treasury. Woo hoo! You can see the treasury HERE. Some treasuries get picked to be on Etsy's front page. Imagine that!

Please take a look at the shop and if you see something you would like custom made in a different color scheme, let me know. I would love to work with you!

2 comments:

  1. so cute...gotta luv purple!!! Congrats on being in the treasury on ETSY!!!! So happy and proud for you.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work. As soon as we move and get settled into our new place I'm going to be hitting you up for some items. I need some cute things for the kitchen and the "school room" (assuming we get a place big enough for one ;) ) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete