When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

April 10, 2010

About Me....


I'm a stay at home mom to two of the most wonderful little girls and one darling boy who are the absolute lights in my life. I have a hardworking husband who provides well so I can be at home taking care of the details and chasing my dream of raising confident, creative children and having a creative career of my own.

This blog is based upon the principle that God has given us all special talents and wants us to use them to the benefit of others. My sweet mother who passed away in October 2009 left with me a dream to bring back the creative soul within. I have always loved crafting and creating items with my hands. Now I want to create art. Somewhere along the way, I lost the dream of becoming an artist and I want to fulfill it so that my children know that anything is possible.  In an effort to encourage them to use their talents, I am trying to use my own to set a good example.

I hope you enjoy my blog, my crafts and my art. Comments are so appreciated and I hope you will share your dreams and wishes too!