When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

April 25, 2010

A thank you, an apology, and a quick shout out...

Good morning!

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to those of you who participated in my trial of a linky party on Friday. There were some cute projects! If you missed it, you can see it here.

I also wanted apologize for the linky not working correctly. When you posted, your projects didn't show up, which could explain why no one linked back their project with my button. I haven't yet decided whether to do the party again this coming Friday or not. If I can get the Linky to work correctly, I might try again.

The Linky not working leads to this shout out... thank you to Allison at House of Hepworths to being the one who commented that the Linky was not working. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I wouldn't have otherwise and would have spent the day wondering why no one wanted to share their projects with me! :) If you haven't seen Allison's blog, you must take a few moments and check it out. She has many cute projects and tutorials. Thanks again Allison!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Lanie, I'm glad you didn't think no one wanted to join your party!! I was excited to be here. I think you should try it again next week. We all love a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it again please! I second what Allison said- we DO love a party! :o)
    Have a great week,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete