When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 12, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude.... Days 9, 10, 11, 12


I think listing 12 things I am grateful for will cover the last 3 days and today.

Fresh pumpkin bread
A cool front (I think fall has finally arrived)
Healthy kids
Appliances that work, making my life as a SAHM easier
Being able to be a SAHM
My son's morning naptime
A computer to blog on
My own creative space in our home
My cats (one of which I am having to share a chair with right now and she has most of the seat)
My Dad
My husband
A quiet Monday morning to clean up after the weekend. :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment