When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 16, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude... Day 15 and 16

Gratitude stretched canvas collage can be purchased at Kathy Norton Stanion on Etsy.com.

Grateful for...

My beautiful handmade quilt my friends gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago.
Lunch with my friend Gina.
Kyle's smile

Phone calls with my sister.
Amazon.com's excellent customer service sending me a replacement Kindle Fire.
Easy school mornings when everyone cooperates.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment