When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude... Days 6, 7, and 8

Art print can be purchased at Lori Portka's Shop on Etsy.com.

Ahhh, life has a way of taking priority over blogging 30 days of Gratitude. As I type, life is tugging at my pant leg in the form of a busy, runny nosed, 13 month old with a diaper rash from #&$!. :)

Today, yesterday and the day before I am grateful for...

Above said busy, runny nosed, 13 month old with a diaper rash from #&$!
Doctors to prescribe remedies/ointments for those diaper rashes
Health insurance

A clear shot on the left hand turn at the busy intersection going our of our neighborhood
Little girls singing the tune of Chopsticks doing art at the kitchen table
Coffee with creamer

Emails from a far away friend... you know who you are! :)
Naptime
Mild fall weather

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment