When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude... Day 5

Colorful flower print can be purchased at 3 Wishes Creations.

Some days it can be harder than others to find an attitude of gratitude. I think those are the days it is most important to seach for something to be thankful for.

Today I am grateful for...

Breath
God's grace each morning, He gives me the chance to try it all again
Sunflowers in my sweet mother's old blue tinted Ball Mason jar
KSBJ (local, very uplifting radio station)

No comments:

Post a Comment