When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

January 4, 2010

Monday Musings...Beginnings(Jan. 4, 2010)




“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
~Jim Rohn

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
~Lao Tzu

"There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.”
~Alphonse de Lamartine

“I watch out my window as the planes take off into space.
Oh, that I could fly away and start fresh.
But I must realize that fresh starts also come
in the pretty wrapped gift called 'tomorrow.'”
~Author Unknown

“So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go.
They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.”
~W. Clement Stone


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like these! Thanks for sharing some Monday morning inspiration! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS. Thanks for sharing these quotes!! :)

    xoxo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes. Worth thinking about. Thanks for sharing:) Stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete