When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

January 22, 2010

Friday Favorites... (Jan. 22, 2010)










If you were featured here today or any other Friday here on Lanie J. and Co. please help yourself to the "I was featured button on the left sidebar.

Enjoy the links and leave some comment love for these great posts. And don't forget to tell them Lanie sent you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lanie! My internet service has been hit or miss for the past two weeks, so I apologize for my tardy commenting. I'm here! I'm just trying to get caught up. Great list of faves, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. French Picnic loves your Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lanie. Thanks for the link! Have a blessed day. Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete