When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single
bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
September 29, 2010
Recipe Binder Tutorial.... (Repost)
This is a very simple project and makes a great gift. We gave them to teachers for Christmas and wouldn't they be nice as a wedding or housewarming gift?
For this project, you will need:
binder with clear pockets on front/back and spine
other cardstock in your choice of color
clear 3 ring sheet protectors
hole punch (not pictured)
computer and printer (not pictured)
paper cutter (not pictured)
1. Print out the words for the front cover and spine.
2. Cut the words to size and mount them on your colored cardstock. (I added some heart rub-ons I had laying around to decorate it up a bit.
3. Next mount your cardstock to the front and spine.
4. Gently slip the paper for the front/back and spine into the binder.
5. Slip your colored cardstock into the sheet protectors and insert them into the binder.
6. Using your hole punch, punch two holes in the front top of the binder (go through your decorative paper and the top layer of plastic.
7. Insert your ribbon into the holes and tie a pretty bow.
There you have it! A pretty recipe binder for a gift. I thought it would be nice to give one of these to each of my girls full of our favorite family recipes.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
October 25, 2011 at 11:50 AM
I love it! My daughter just moved into her first place. This would be a great gift! Thanks!
Post Comments (Atom)