When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 16, 2009

Scrapbook Baby Announcement

(Posted originally on one of my other blogs that I am getting ready to delete so I am moving my favorite posts over here.)

A very sweet friend of mine had a baby early in the summer. I have yet to give her a baby gift! Sad isn't it? So tired, and when I am not, I am too busy with other priorities than to craft. Anyhoo, I finally got this done and can deliver it tomorrow. YAY! Originally, I was going to do just a framed calligraphy piece, but changed to a framed scrapbook page instead. That way, my friend can  take it out of the frame and put it in Jacob's scrapbook when she changes the decor of his room or he outgrows having it on his wall.



Such a sweet, beautiful and good baby. He makes me want another!

1 comment: