When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 27, 2009

Friday Favorites (Nov. 27, 2009)



Whew! We are back from visiting family and I am trying to keep up on this blog on a daily basis. Friday certainly wouldn't be Friday without Friday Favorites now would it?

Michelle at Paper Glue Etc. made an inspiring post about Someone's Last Christmas. Read it and see if you aren't inspired to do something special for someone else. I was!

Linda at Craftholics Anonymous posted how to make a No Sew Fabric Birthday Banner. Very cute and I am all about the "no sew". :)

Lovin' all the beautiful handmade advent calendars I have seen this month. Check this 25 Days of Christmas Countdown out by Rebecca at Blue Cricket Design.

Finding Joy in My Kitchen shares a recipe for Dark Chocolate Cherry Cobbler. Can you say YUM!!!

Until next Friday...


8 comments:

  1. Happy Sits Saturday Sharefest!! Looks like you have some good Friday Favorites!! I am off to check them out!

    It's hard to keep up our blogs with everyday life interrupting all the time right?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make an advent calendar, and have YET to do it. My boys are too old for them, I think, and yet I still want to make one. Maybe next year? As it stands right now I may not get one on my wall until I have grandchildren, but hey... better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking me up, I'm honored.

    and, thanks for the advent link -- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Sunday from SiTS!! Looks some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community!

    ReplyDelete