When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 13, 2012

Why we need moms, sisters, girlfriends...

I had lunch with a friend today. T confided that her sister was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. I was so glad she shared. She brought to mind my mother and my relationship with my sister. And I thought of all the amazing friends I have. There are so many emotions involved in having a family member battle such a disease. We want to lift them up, encourage them, help them in their fight in anyway we can.


I remembered this video from a few years ago and wanted to post it for T and her sister.

will be praying for you all on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment