When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 22, 2012

Inspire Me Friday (6/22/12)


Another installment of Inspire Me Friday. My favorites from around the blogosphere this week.

Don't forget to grab a button to the right if I featured you!





Beautiful Embroidered Handprints at Ducks In a Row.

Cute, sweet and yummy recipe for Jello Cookies at Just Helen.


Braided Seed Bead Tutorial at One Artsy Mama.


Cool off with an Orange Whip recipe from The Gunny Sack. 


Other links that struck my fancy...
ENVY - A Love Story at The Daily Love
50 Roadtrip Ideas for Kids at Six Sisters' Stuff.
A Parents Guide to Better Photos at Making The World Cuter.

Happy crafting and cooking! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment