When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 20, 2012

Mandala coloring on a rainy day

It's been a little rainy the last couple of days in southeast Texas. So, to pass the time, I went HERE and printed out some mandalas for coloring.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the kitchen got as we all concentrated on our coloring. Coloring mandalas can be very relaxing. A few years ago, when I was having trouble sleeping, I would color them to relax and get sleepy. They worked wonders!

Here is my 6 year old hard at work on her mandala.

Here is her finished piece.


This is my 9 year olds finished piece.

Here is my finished piece.

Katie asked me if I had ever tried to draw my own. I told her I hadn't and she said she wanted to try.

Here she is hard at work. She amazes me with her artistic ability.

I have been informed this is an animal mandala. Can you see a one eyed dog, a green lizard, a flamingo, a red parakeet, a yellow parakeet, and a cat with extremely large ears?

And check out the free Kaliedoscope app for the Kindle Fire. Super fun! You can make your kaliedoscope and replay making it as a movie. The kiddos love it!


Happy coloring!





No comments:

Post a Comment