When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

September 13, 2011

More decoupage wood letters for a baby boy...


So, I've been nesting and decorating preparing for Baby J.

Last week, I made his name for the wall in his room. It has been quite interesting moving from all things girl to doing crafts for a little boy. But I'm starting to catch on and really enjoy it. I can't wait to meet little man, this is for sure.





Making these letters is very simple. If you would like to make your own see my tutorial here.

Participating here:









thecreativepaige.com

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the plaid! Thanks for linking up to the Creative Genius Link Party! I'd love to see you link up again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete