When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

September 15, 2011

Little man's room is coming together!

Just wanted to share Kyle's room. It is coming together nicely.
Sweet bedding is from Nautica Kids. Hubs and I picked it out together.


Sailboat paintings done by me. I thoroughly enjoyed making these!


Window valances match the bedding and are also from Nautica Kids. The desk needs a new home somewhere in the house. I just haven't figured out where that is yet!


Of course I already posted his letters.

See that basket? I've stuck my nose in it for a big whiff more than a few times. Nothing like the smell of Dreft to make you ready to hold a baby!

Now I am having Hubs be on the look out for nautical themed wall stuff that will match. I would like a wooden oar for above the closet (not pictured) and maybe something to go on each side of the window. I think a painting or painted sign that says "Come sail away with me..." would be sweet don't you?

Participating here:







 



thecreativepaige.com


No comments:

Post a Comment