When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

January 6, 2011

Baby I'm Amazed by You!

This is my oldest daughter Katie. She is so talented and she constantly amazes and inspires me. I am so impressed with her childlike ability to create with wild abandon. She is fearless!


Here is her finished artwork. Here her medium of choice was my Prismacolor colored pencils. I love it!


This piece she did for me. Isn't it beautiful? I asked why she picked the word and she said it just came into her mind. I told her it was the perfect word  for the perfect picture.


This was a piece she doodle on a Mommy and Katie art night. Awesome use of color I say!

She is 7. She amazes me... I want to be just like her!

2 comments: