When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

August 31, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits... Believe in yourself!

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow.”
~Mary Anne Radmacher

You won't realize the distance you've walked
 until you take a look around and realize how far you've been.
~Unknown

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities!
Without a humble but reasonable confidence
in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
~Norman Vincent Peale

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect.
There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.
So what. Get started now.
With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger,
more and more skilled, more and more self-confident
and more and more successful.
~Mark Victor Hansen
 
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
~Anonymous

God didn't have time to make a nobody,
only a somebody.
I believe that each of us has God-given talents
within us waiting to be brought to fruition.
~Mary Kay Ash

3 comments:

  1. I love this upbeat, inspirational collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about some uplifting quotes! Thanks for sharing. Love that pic too. May I borrow it?
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete