When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

August 8, 2010

Sunday Singing... Don't Give Up (Josh Groban)

First, I just wanted to invite you to my other blog, Misc. and Etc. where my friend Chris posts her amazing devotionals on occasion. She posted a new one that I am sure you will love. Click HERE.
 
 
This song is such a wonderful reminder that we are loved where ever we are at in this life.
 


What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters to what lies within us.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lanie! Great post and quote. So true. Hope you have a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete