When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

August 6, 2010

Friday Favorites (8/6/10)


Hey! Just popping in for a quick show of Friday Favorites. I just love seeing what you all are doing out there! If you are visiting from New Friend Fridays, I hope you enjoy your look around. If you want your craft or recipe to be featured here, be sure to follow me and I will follow you back. I get my favorites from my Google Reader, so you never know when your beautiful talent might show up here!

If you were featured here today, or any other Friday, feel free to grab an "I was featured" button from the left side bar.













Happy crafting and cooking!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the feature - - lots of fun back-to-school things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the notebooks! There are lots of great ideas!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for including my salad in your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my napkins and dish mat. That's super-sweet of you :-)

    ReplyDelete