When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

May 25, 2009

Monday Musings... Gratitude

Happy Memorial Day! First and foremost thanks to the men and women in our armed forces past and present for making the sacrifice for our country. I appreciate you! Since we are saying thanks. Here are some quotes I found about gratitude. Enjoy and remember them when you are spending time with your family and friends today. Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. ~Buddha The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. ~Eric Hoffer Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. ~Henry Ward Beecher As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John F. Kennedy If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment