When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 14, 2013

DIY Hand Painted Polka Dot Marble Magnet Tutorial


Ahem... I accidentally deleted this whole tutorial after the first time I wrote it. Operator error I guess. :)

So, here we are again! Super easy magnets to make!

You will need:

Clear marble magnets that are flat on one side.
Assorted colors of acrylic craft paint.
Small paintbrush
Extremely strong adhesive. (I used E6000)
Magnets


Step 1: Using the handle end of the paintbrush. Dip the brush in the paint color you want your polka dots to be.



Here are marbles painted with pink and white dots.


Step 2: After the painted polka dots are completely dry. Paint your background color over them. 


Once again, allow the paint to dry completely. 


Step 3: Glue the magnets to the back of the painted marbles. Allow the glue to dry completely and you have adorable magnets to keep for yourself to use or give as a cute little gift. Hint: Teachers love them!


They make my heart happy just looking at them!

If you don't want to make your own, I have 4 sets listed in the Lanie J. and Co. Etsy shop ready for purchase. 

Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment