When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 13, 2013

Ahhh, the lovely F word sneaks back in....

Let your dreams be bigger than your fears Framed Decor (InkedBees on Etsy)

FEAR! It sneaks up when you finally take the leap into what your heart calls you to do. Hence begins the battle of the little whispers. The good whisper that says, "You can do this! Go for it! Chase the dream!" The not so great whisper that says, "Why try? What's the point? No one is going to like what you do. Just quit!" 

I did it. I created a whole original alphabet doodled and finished. I've started listing again in the Lanie J. and Co. Shop and it feels good! It feels good to listen to the good whisper. But the not so good one, the one I can only label as fear is still working to hold me back. But I will persevere.

Printable Let Your Faith be Bigger Than Your Fear 8x10 poster (cardvarkdesigns on Etsy) 

I will let my faith be bigger than my fear. Faith that I am meant to keep creating beautiful things. Not just to bring joy to others, but to carry on my mother's artistic legacy. To feed my soul. To teach my children to follow their dreams. Not by my words, but by my actions. 

8x10 Graphic Design Typography Print - "I am not afraid. I was born to do this." (splendidandsound on Etsy) 

I will keep listening to the good whisper that resonates deep in my soul. The whisper I am sure is God calling me to continue. The one that says, "Do not be afraid! You were born to do this!" 

What voice will you choose to listen too today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment