When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

July 10, 2012

Two new doodled letters for little boys in progress.

Can you tell I got a new phone? It is an HTC 1X. I love it and now, I am on Instagram. I'm not so keen on these two photos. I think my regular camera will work much better for pictures of my artwork. But, since I haven't added color to these two tropical letters, I think this will do today.

I received a request to do an S and an M to match some bedding. I will be showing the black and white uncolored artwork today and going over what colors to use with the "client". We will also be discussing what name or saying should be hidden in the letter as well.



I am pretty excited about these. This was a challenge as I am used to doing girly flowers and butterflies in my doodles. But as I got going, I had a really good time. I hope she likes them. I'll be sure to post the finished doodles when they are colored.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment: