When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 28, 2011

Monday Musings... Acceptance


I've been given a very special gift. This gift will change my life and my family forever. I'll share soon!


You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Always fall in with what you're asked to accept. Take what is given, and make it over your way. My aim in life has always been to hold my own with whatever's going. Not against: with.
~ Robert Lee Frost

I’m unable to ignore the gift that God gave me, so I’m going to sing.
~Author Unknown

Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving,it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.
~Sarah Ban Breathnach

Everything in life is most fundamentally a gift. And you receive it best and you live it best by holding it with very open hands.
~Leo O'Donovan

1 comment:

  1. hey there dear!
    Just stopping by to say hello.

    please stop by my new blog
    www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete