When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 21, 2010

Monday Musings... Faith

(image courtesy www.sxc.hu)

“When you have come to the edge
Of all light that you know
And are about to drop off into the darkness
Of the unknown,
Faith is knowing One of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on
or
You will be taught to fly”
~ Patrick Overton

“Faith isn't faith until
 it's all you're holding on to”
~ Anonymous

“Faith is the art of holding on to things
your reason has once accepted
in spite of your changing moods”
~ C.S. Lewis

"You block your dream
when you allow your fear
to grow bigger than your faith.”
~ Mary Manin Morrisey

" I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up
where I intended to be.”
 ~ Douglas Adams

“Faith is a knowledge within the heart,
beyond the reach of proof.”
~ Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment