When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 25, 2009

Pay It Forward...

Some of you know about and are participating in my Pay It Forward Crafting Style. Yesterday, I received my craft from Emily at Not So Idle Hands. Is this not the cutest? She said she remembered me saying I had 2 little girls so she thought they would like this. She was so right! Katie snapped it right up and loves it!
It's a chalkboard made out of vinyl. Emily sewed the adorable fabric and ribbon to the back to create a chalkboard for a child to take along anywhere they like. Sew cute! I mean soooo cute!
Here is the link to the tutorial. Go take a peek. She also did a "whiteboard vinyl" one.
Thanks again Emily! We love our craft!
To those of you who are participating in my Pay It Forward, I will be contacting you soon if I don't have your address.
siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment