When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

April 26, 2009

Sunday Scrapbooking...

For my mom for Mother's Day (shhh Sis if you see this) I have taken the few photos that I have of my Grandmother who passed away just this past month and compiled them into an 8 x 8 scrapbook.
Grandma's favorite flower was a gardenia, hence the front cover photo.
The little blurb in the top right hand of the right page says "4 Generations". That is my Grandma with my little sister, Mom and niece.
The photo on the right is the very last moments I ever spent with Grandma in late 2006. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to visit her with my family.
That's my Mom, Grandpa and Grandma.
There were a couple more spreads, but you get the idea. The butterflies were rub-ons and I thought they added a nice decorative touch. As you can see I love black and white!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift for Mother's Day! All of the pages look absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents from a fellow SITSta! :)

    ReplyDelete