When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 26, 2009

Scrappers hop on over to Peachy Cheap for a great deal every day...

I visit a site everyday to see what great deals they have on scrapbooking materials. Each day she posts a new item for the day that is at an amazing discount. I have bought some really cute embellishments from Peachy Cheap including the flowers and rhinestones used on my frame for my friend. Go take a look at her items for today. Super cute! http://www.peachycheap.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! That is a great deal. Thanks for sharing peachycheap.com with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on this! And thanks for stopping by my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete